- Each accepted paper must be covered by a paid full registration by 31st July, 2022.
- Each full registration can cover two papers but the second one needs to be also covered by a student registration.
Have your IEEE/EURASIP member number ready when you register if you register as an IEEE or EURASIP member.
|Registration Type||Early fee by 31st July, 2022||Late fee after 31st July, 2022|
|IEEE, EURASIP Members||Full||600€||700€|
|Student or Life Member||300€||400€|
|Low Income Economy Countries Authors
(as defined by the World Bank, see below)
|Tutorial (one or both)||25€|
|Extra Workshop Dinner||40€|
If you need an invoice before registration, please send an email to Fernando Pereira.
All types of registration fees include:
- Admission to all keynotes.
- Admission to all technical sessions (special, oral, poster).
- Three (3) lunch boxes (Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday).
- Conference USB-drive proceedings.
- Welcome reception.
- Workshop dinner.
- Coffee breaks.
- Each attendee must register separately.
- You must be an IEEE or EURASIP member at the time of registration to receive the respective member discount. Your IEEE or EURASIP membership number is requested in the registration form. To join IEEE please follow this link. To join EURASIP please follow this link.
- To be eligible for the early registration fee, payment of registration must be received in full by 31st July, 2022 (for authors of accepted papers and other regular attendees). Registration payments after the corresponding date will be charged with the late registration fee.
- Student registration must be accompanied by proof of student status (e.g., student ID card) and is requested in the registration form.
- Participation of accompanying persons in the conference dinner is possible at an extra cost.
- If you have already registered and you want to modify your registration (e.g., change registration name) please contact the General Chair with your registration details and any modification request.
- Processing fees may be applied in the case of partial/full refund.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by Email to the General Chair.
- Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee of 50 EUR by 15th August, 2022. No refunds will be made after 15th August, 2022.
Author No-Show Policy
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference/workshop (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference/workshop.
- EUVIP 2022 requires that each accepted paper be presented in-person by one of the authors or a qualified substitute at the workshop site according to the schedule published in the technical program (unless special permission has been obtained). Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the proceedings published on IEEE Xplore.
- On-line registration and payment is preferred. Your registration payment will be processed through a secure web-based credit card payment system. All payments will be in Euro (EUR) and all registration fees are net rates (no VAT will be added).
Low Income Economy Countries
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan